Residential apartments near Sainikpuri, Yapral
Tamanna - 2bhk & 3bhk
- 2 & 3 BHK Vastu-inspired living units
- Located in Rock Garden, Yapral, adjacent to Sainikpuri
- Enviable access, just 1.9 Kms from Sainikpuri Main Road
- Elegant, low-density apartment complex having 20 units
- Robust built by using high-end construction materials
- Future-ready with Electric Vehicle Charging Sockets in each car-park
- Possession by March 2021
Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
All round the world various governments, organisations, Corporate houses, individuals etc have been doing their best to help those effected by the COVID pandemic.
India faces an unique issue in addition to that countries across the globe do, ie addressing the issues of Migration workers, who are basically daily wage earners.
On account of the lockdown Migration workers were stranded and faced starvation. Yet again the government, organisations and individuals rose to the aid of these migrant workers.
CommLab properties being in the construction business also raised to help the migrant workers and distributed rice, dhal and oil to the families of these migrant workers.
Yes, bearing RERA registration number: P02200002075. The soft copy of RERA approval can be evidenced in the CommLab properties website. Tamanna project is brought to you by CommLab Properties LLP, a team of diverse professionals who have varied experience in the field of real estate, banking, business & finance, software and health care
Yes, the project has is GHMC approved with Building Permit Order No. 2/C28/00654/2020. It’s a noteworthy fact that RERA registration and GHMC Building permission has come to us through only after completely satisfying the RERA as well as GHMC norms & regulations that safeguard the buyers’ interests. This involves obtaining an exhaustive list of approvals, procuring multiple No-Objection-Certificates (NOCs), going through multiple inspections by the Government civic authorities, complying with all the pre-construction norms like soil-testing & anti-termite treatments, and fully adhering to all the prescribed norms for building construction
Project comes under the jurisdiction of GHMC, and is duly approved vide ‘RERA registration’ and ‘Building Permit Order’
The Project Tamanna is 100% owned and promoted by the CommLab Properties LLP represented by the CEO Mr. B Sundar Raj
The project is being executed by professionally qualified team of experts who breathe ‘customer centricity’. Team CommLab properties is passionate about crafting dwelling units that provide excellent value-for-money for her customers. The team seeks sustained long-term customer-satisfaction, and is solely aimed at building reputation and TRUST in the hearts of her customers!
This team, led by Mr. B Sundar Raj (the Chief Executive Officer), comprises of distinguished professionals with high competencies in their respective domains, as mentioned below:
Mr. Samuel R Johnson (Technical Director), Mr. Percy H Italia (Advisor- Finance & Purchase), Mr Pankaj Mehendale (Structural Engineer), Mr Milind Kollegal (Chief Architect), Ms. Sheila Samyuktha (Head- Sales & Customer Relationship), Mr. Nikhil Johnson (Project Manager), Mr. Barani Subramanyam (Project Manager), Mr. Edward Anthony John (Head- Legal & Compliance), Mr. Mohit Rajender (Consultant- Digital Marketing) [Please visit our website for more details about their credentials- https://commlabproperties.com/about-us/ ]
Yes, It is approved for loans by HDFC & ICICI bank
The tentative possession timeframe is February 2021
Yes, our customers’ health and the buildings’ safety & strength is above all else! Anti-termite treatment is one of the most critical elements that is oft-ignored or undermined by builders. Post-possession, the home-buyers must NOT run the hazard of being trapped in a home infested with white-ants (termites)
At ‘Tamanna’, a thorough anti-termite treatment is being done till the plinth level and beyond!
The project is slated to go through an exceptionally rigorous 5-stage anti-termite treatment. Four stages have already been completed till October 2020, and one more shall be completed before February 2021
A ‘no compromise’ approach is being followed to offer long-term satisfaction on the quality front. Quality of construction is superior to most other comparable projects of our kind, and that will show in the long-run.
Two critical elements that make this project ‘special’ are: 1) an uncompromising pre-construction rigour: thorough soil-testing, anti-termite treatment, and 2) meticulous construction: ‘best-in-class’ processes, construction-materials and sanitary/electrical fittings have been used
No stones have been unturned to live up to our motto: ‘We Build Yours Like We Build Our Own!!’ Each apartment is made worthy of being invested-in, and is being crafted to offer long-term sturdiness, and long-lasting value-for-money
Extensive soil testing has been done been at a pre-construction stage to optimize on the strength of the building; In addition, ‘footings’ have been given at extra depth to ensure optimal structural stability. Benefit accrued: Greater depth of ‘footings’ ensure that the ‘foundation’ is very well-supported, and does not ‘settle’ in, especially in troublesome ‘soil types’
The very best branded construction materials have been used, unlike most others in this category:
- TMT bars: TATA Tiscon FE 500 D (corrosion resistant high quality TMT bars)
- Cement: Ultratech & ACC; M25 grade concrete, which is very good for a structure comprising 5 floors
- Bricks: Birla Aerocon bricks (AAC blocks- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete. AAC)
- Electricals, Sanitary fittings, Flooring & Painting: Premium brands only (Please refer website for more details: https://commlabproperties.com/project-details-tamanna/ )
- High quality UPVC sliding windows with glass-paneled three-rail shutters are being provided to enhance functionality, durability and aesthetics
Water-woes are a strict no at ‘Tamanna’. Manjeera water connection is being provided. Besides, borewell has been at the project after a legally obtained permission. The water table in Sainikpuri, Yapral is healthy. While digging the borewell at ‘Tamanna’, we touched water at 80 feet, but we continued the drilling upto 800 feet to secure uninterrupted supply of borewell water, hopefully, for decades to come
The following amenities have been provided keeping in mind the ‘convenience, comfort, and a pleasurable living experience’ that is long-lasting for our customers:
- KONE lifts with more than the stipulated capacity to offer greater-comfort, added-convenience and extra-space for residents. The lift-capacity is slated to accommodate 8 people instead of 6 people (usually provided)
- Kirloskar acoustic enclosed Diesel Generator set with 40 KV capacity for common areas for smoother and relatively silent operation
- Provision of power-backup offering 1 light & 1 fan in all living rooms and bedrooms – an added convenience
- CCTV surveillance camera
- Individual car parking along with future ready Electric Vehicle charging ports in each parking slot
- Provision for Borewell water in addition to Manjeera water connection
It’s a stand-alone apartment complex comprising of 20 units built on a total area of approx. 891 sq. yds. layout in ‘Rock Garden’, Shaili Gardens, Yapral, adjacent to Sainikpuri, Hyderabad. Hence, ‘Tamanna’ is NOT a gated community, but instead gives the residents the advantage of low-density living adjoining the serene Sainikpuri.
The advantage and joy of being in a scenic lush green environs in the lap of nature is truly priceless! Site-visit to ‘Tamanna’ makes this statement much louder than words
The site-address of project ‘Tamanna’ is: Rock Garden, Shaili Gardens, Yapral, Hyderabad. The site is located in Yapral, and the approach road to the site goes through Sainikpuri.
For all practical purposes, ‘Rock Gardens’ is an extension of Sainikpuri. The site is exactly 1.9 KMs from the Sainikpuri Post Office, which is located right next to Sainikpuri Main road.
Rock Garden is a sparsely populated in an alluring residential colony comprising mostly of independent houses, and adorned with an omnipresent green-cover. This makes ‘Rock Garden’ a beautiful, low-density and pollution-free locality to live in
The project comprising 20 units comprises of 2 & 3bhk units ranging from 1160 sft to 1500 sft
Yes, the site has a good approach from various entry-points along the axis of Sainikpuri main road. It’s barely a short 2 Kms drive from Sainikpuri main road. The site is not located in a remote area. Instead, it’s a well inhabited area that feels very safe
No, it does NOT fall under a low lying area. No water-logging or flooding happens even during heavy rainfall at the site or the approach road
Yes, the social infrastructure is excellent, and the site is located in an enviable location that’s very close to markets and shops, educational institutions, bus-stands, hospitals, religious places and police station. Besides, there are a host of Hyderabad’s best & reputed schools/colleges like Indus Universal School, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan School and College, various supermarket chains, eateries, entertainment hubs, specialty hospitals, clinics, medical shops and more.
‘Tamanna’ project being adjacent to the Army Area, you have convenient proximity to multiple Army canteens, RSI Armed Forces Officers’ Club, College of Defence Management (CDM) and many more. This proximity makes Project ‘Tamanna’ a preferred destination for the Armed Forces personnel who wish to continue living in a cantonment-like area, and enjoy easy access to the nearby Armed forces installations
The entire stretch of road from Neredmet, Sainikpuri, Vayupuri, A S Rao Nagar, ECIL and Yapral provides for an excellent social infrastructure and self-sufficient market for most of the needs of the resident population. The police station is also nearby located in Neredmet and Kushaiguda
The following offerings/fittings make the project ‘best-in-class’:
- Doors: Main door made with Teak wood frame and shutter; Internal doors: Teak wood frame and engineered shutter with veneer finish
- Windows: UPVC sliding windows with glass-panelled three-rail shutters
- Painting: External is weather-proof; Internal is with acrylic emulsion of reputed make
- Flooring: Rooms & balconies with 2’x2’ vitrified tiles; bathrooms & wash-areas with acid-resistant tiles; Corridors with Granite flooring for a premium look
- CP & Sanitary fixtures of Parryware or equivalent
- Electrical fittings: Fire-retardant RR/Havells/Finolex copper wiring; Distribution board & MCB by Legrand; Modular electrical switches of Myrius (by Legrand); Generator power back-up in living & each bedroom for 1 light & 1 fan
- Provision for both borewell water and municipal water
- World reputed brand of KONE Corporation lifts with energy efficient V3F drive system
- Kirloskar acoustic enclosed D.G. set with 40 KV capacity